Welcome to My Blog

Hi Everyone,

I have created this blog for us all to share recipes, tips and anything that might help you reach your goals in your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add recipes or share ideas that have worked for you.

Cheers,
Karen

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Next book - Cooking for EveryOne

Hi Everyone,

I have to apologize I have been incredibly slack this week.  Needed a break from the recipe builder.  I was starting to see ProPoints in my sleep.  I however have started to work out the ProPoints for Cooking for EveryOne.  And if goes well it should be posted on here by the end of the weekend. 

Bye for now.
Karen

4 comments:

  1. HI Karen have you done anymore books lately I cant seem to find them.

    Cheers
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing it didn't go well. ;-)
    I've just joined back up to WW for the first time in 11yrs and after 4 babies, but have purchased many cookbooks along the way. I now have 22 points cookbooks and did a search for this one. This is the only post I've found so far. Will keep trying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi karen im looking for the pro points conversion for the cookbook cook tasty hope you can help
    Cheers Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen looking for the pro points conversion for the everyday cooking & 5 ingredients cook book plus the core plan cook book
    regards Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete